Редакція від April 8, 2020
Welcome on geta.cat!
Our mission is to connect pet-owners, animal rescue groups, breeders and those who interested around the world, and build a strong and mindful community with an animal welfare at heart. geta.cat provides a wide range of tools, features and services you can use for your and your pet's benefit. Whether you want to stay connected with people or brands, communicate, enroll in animal rescue and fostering, develop your business or simply entertain and get news regarding animal world - geta.cat is here for you.
1. Services we provide
To support our mission, we provide a wide range of services:
- Personalise experience for you. We care about your experience and want to make sure you get information and content you might like. We have features to subscribe, bookmark, join, connect, share content, communicate and manage your preferences which helps to provide you with personalised experience.
- Connect you with people, brands and organisations all around the world. We want to help you to stay connected with people, brands and organisations you care about, build bonds, communities and share useful and entertaining information with your connections.
- Create and share your content to express yourself. We want to give you an opportunity to create and share content, exchange ideas and experiences, communicate with others in the world-wide community of like-minded people. Express yourself and build a community of your own!
- Discover content, brands, services and products. We want to help you discover content, brands, their services and products which you might like, you and your pet might benefit from.
- Promote animal welfare, rescue organisations and education. We created this website with a great love to animals and a strong desire to create a community with animals at its heart - hope you will share this path with us!
2. Use of our services
We provide our services to you and others according to our mission, to ensure mutual advance we need you to commit and follow below listed terms.
2.1. What you can do:
- Create only one account which will be your own.
- Provide accurate information about yourself, your business and/or your organisation to ensure the best experience when you and others use our services.
- Share content and information you want unless it affects safety, welfare of others and integrity of our community.
- Report any suspicious and malicious behavior to us using our contact form.
- Manage and delete your content and information according to our Terms and other terms and policies.
2.2. What you cannot do:
- Create multiple accounts for personal use.
- Provide inaccurate and misleading information about yourself, your business and/or your organisation.
- Share content that violates these Terms and other terms and policies.
- Share content that is misleading, fraudulent, unlawful, discriminatory and violates someone else's rights.
- Share your login credentials with others.
- Give access to your account to others.
- Transfer your account to others.
- Share and upload content, malicious code, viruses or anything else that can affect, disable, harm, or overload proper functioning and appearance of our website and services.
- Access or collect data from our website and services using automated methods without our permission.
- Access or try to access data yup do not have permissions to accesss.
3. Violation of our Terms
- For violation of our Terms, your account can be temporarily or permanently blocked and you will be prohibited to use our services.
- We can remove and restrict access to any malicious and suspicious content. To request a review of the blocked content you shared, please use our contact form describing your issue.
4. Permissions you give us:
- Use, host, distribute, modify, run, copy, display, translate content you create and share according to your settings and preferences. This means if, for example, you posted some content, you give us permission to store this content, share it with others and copy it according to your actions and actions of others.
- Use your name, profile picture, actions and interactions with content and features on our website.
5. Use of our intellectual property
We retain all rights to content you create and share using content protected by and related to intellectual property rights and that we make and have available on our website. You can solely use our copyrights, trademarks or any similar marks with our written permission. You must get our written permission prior. This is also related to source code, creation of derivative works and modifications.
6. Additional terms.
6.1. Changes of our Terms
As we constantly work on improving our services, we can update our Terms. In case of such changes, you will be notified via email.
6.2. Limit of liability
We make no guarantees about the services. We provide the services, content and information on "as is" basis and make no guarantees that the services, content and information will be uninterrupted, safe, secure or error-free. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF DATA ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE IN CONNECTION TO THESE TERMS TO YOU FOR LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, DATA LOSS, PROFITS LOSS, REPUTATION LOSS OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE DAMAGES.